Power Up Your Cellular Energy!
Naturally Sourced, CoQ10 Supports Heart Health and Cellular Energy.*
NeoLife CoQ10 delivers 100mg of natural, highly bioavailable CoQ10, in a clinically proven dose, supporting optimal cellular energy production.*
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10, known as ubiquinone) is an essential antioxidant for energy production, healthy heart function, and many other critical functions of the body. Our natural production of CoQ10 slows as we age, often by more than 50% by age 50!
Powerful Nutrition to*:
• Promote cellular energy
• Boost overall energy and stamina
• Support cardiovascular health
• Enhance muscle cell energy production and renewal
• Support new muscle development and retention
• Reduce muscle pain and soreness associated with statin use
• Support cognitive health
• Support healthy vision and hearing
• Alleviate chances of migraine
NeoLife uses the most advanced biogenic technologies to provide natural, pharmaceutical grade CoQ10, delivered in a highly bioavailable form, combined with a unique profile of critical ‘partner nutrients’ to promote and protect total cellular energy production at the mitochondrial level.*.
• Exclusive NeoLife Mitogenic Phyto-lipid & Sterol Blend. Sourced from whole grain lipids and sterols known to support optimal mitochondrial structure and function.*
• NeoLife Proprietary Polyphenol Blend delivers natural, whole-food sourced polyphenols, plus resveratrol from red grapes to provide extra antioxidant protection and to promote mitochondrial protection.*
• L-cysteine, the “rate-limiting” amino acid needed for cellular biosynthesis of the mitochondrial protector glutathione. L-cysteine is known to support mitochondrial function and strengthen inner-cellular protective systems.*
• Unique Encapsulation Technology: Digestion begins in as little as 2 minutes, promoting rapid absorption.
NeoLife uses only GMO free ingredients.
Usage: Take 2 softgels daily with food.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.